An Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation Phase IB Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Therapeutic Activity of RO7009789 (CD40 Agonist) in Combination With Atezolizumab (Anti PD-L1) in Patients With Locally Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; RO 7009789 (Primary) ; RO 7009789 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 230.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 31 Jul 2019.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 31 Jul 2019.