Phase 3b, Open Label, Uncontrolled, Single-arm, Single-centre Study to Evaluate the Safety of Two Doses of Novartis Meningococcal Group B Vaccine When Administered to Healthy Adults From 18 to 50 Years of Age and to Collect Blood Donations to Develop Vaccines Against Neisseria Meningitidis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 28 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.