Neoadjuvant Treatment With the Combination of Vemurafenib and Cobimetinib (GDC-0973) in Limited Metastasis of Malignant Melanoma (AJCC Stage IIIC/IV) and Integrated Biomarker Study: a Single Armed Phase II EADO (European Association of Dermato Oncology) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEO-VC
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2017 As per Eudra study is dicontinued in Austria.status kept as per NCt, As other country(Germany) is also involved in study.
- 11 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.