Phase 1b Study of Carfilzomib in Combination With Induction Chemotherapy in Children With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jan 2018 The study has been suspended in Italy.
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 26 Oct 2017 This study is recruiting in Denmark and is suspended in Austria.