A Phase 2, Randomized, Open Label, Non-Inferiority Clinical Trial to Explore the Safety and Efficacy of Rivaroxaban Compared With Vitamin K Antagonism in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation With Bioprosthetic Mitral Valves
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Valvular heart disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIVER
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2014 New trial record