A Randomized, Open-label Phase 4 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Doses of Intravitreal Aflibercept With Variable Treatment Intervals in Japanese Subjects With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTAIR
- Sponsors Bayer
- 16 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 28 Dec 2017.
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.