A Randomized, Open-label Phase 4 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Doses of Intravitreal Aflibercept With Variable Treatment Intervals in Japanese Subjects With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTAIR
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2017 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results published in a Bayer media release.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Bayer media release, results from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA) Congress 2017.