Clinical Evaluation of a Bioresorbable Sirolimus-eluting Coronary Scaffold in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Coronary Artery Lesion (NeoVas): a Single Arm Registry Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing)
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 07 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.