Randomized Phase 3 Trial Evaluating the Addition of the IGF-1R Monoclonal Antibody Ganitumab (AMG 479, NSC# 750008) to Multiagent Chemotherapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Ewing Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Vincristine
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Dec 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 18 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 330.