A Phase 1/2 Study of Nivolumab in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors as a Single Agent and in Combination With Ipilimumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Neuroblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Initial results assessing the safety and antitumor activity of nivolumab and ipilimumab in pediatric patients with relapsed/refractory solid tumors, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2020.