Clinical Evaluation of a Bioresorbable Sirolimus-eluting Coronary Scaffold in the Treatment of Patients With Denovo Coronary Artery Lesion (NeoVas): Randomized Controlled Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing)
- 30 Aug 2017 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 26 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.