Phase Ib Study of Intratumoral CAVATAK (Coxsackievirus A21) and Ipilimumab in Patients With Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CVA 21 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MITCI
- Sponsors Viralytics
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Viralytics media release, data from this trial is expected in 2018.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Viralytics media release, updated results from this trial were presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC). To date, 38 patients have been enrolled in this trial.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 59.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History