A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blind, Third-party Open, Placebo-controlled, Single And Multiple Dose Escalation, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-06651600 In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6651600 (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.