A Phase 1, Open-label, 2-Part Study to Evaluate the Bioequivalence of the Duvelisib Marker-Image Formulation to the Duvelisib Clinical-Trial Formulation and to Assess the Effect of Food on the Pharmacokinetics of IP Duvelisib in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Verastem
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 104 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.