A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase I clinical study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of ZYAN1, a novel PHD-2 Inhibitor, following oral administration in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ZYAN 1 (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Cadila Healthcare
- 11 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 84 to 100 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 16 Feb 2015 According to a Zydus Cadila media release, part I of this study is completed and the multiple ascending dose study has been initiated.
- 09 Dec 2014 New trial record