A PHASE 3, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLEBLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP STUDY, FOLLOWED BY AN ACTIVE-TREATMENT PHASE TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF APREMILAST (CC-10004) IN THE TREATMENT OF SUBJECTS WITH ACTIVE BEHCET'S DISEASE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Behcet's syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELIEF
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial are expected in 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Mar 2018 to 19 Aug 2018.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.