A PHASE 3, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLEBLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP STUDY, FOLLOWED BY AN ACTIVE-TREATMENT PHASE TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF APREMILAST (CC-10004) IN THE TREATMENT OF SUBJECTS WITH ACTIVE BEHCET'S DISEASE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Behcet's syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELIEF
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, full data-set will be presented at a future medical meeting. These data form the basis of global regulatory applications that are planned beginning in 2018.
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Oral Ulcers) has been met, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial are expected in 2018.