An Extended Access Program for Subjects Completing Perampanel Study E2007-G000-332 (Study 332)
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 13 Apr 2017 According to an Eisai Inc media release, long term safety and efficacy data from the study will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting.
- 13 Apr 2017 According to an Eisai Inc media release, results of pooled analysis assessing long-term efficacy and safety of adjunctive perampanel from four open-label extension studies (207, 307, 335 and 332) will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting.
- 22 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.