Azithromycin as add-on Therapy in Patients Failing Medical and Surgical Treatment for Chronic Rhinosinusitis: a Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Rhinosinusitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZI-CRS
- 21 Jun 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.