A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study To Evaluate The Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Pf-06252616 In Ambulatory Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Domagrozumab (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIL3382
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 24 May 2019.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.