Phase I Study of ASP2215 - A Phase 1 Study of ASP2215 in Combination With Induction and Consolidation Chemotherapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 30.