Open-label Safety And Efficacy Evaluation Of Fx-1006a In Subjects With Transthyretin (Ttr) Amyloidosis (fx1a-303)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Amyloidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2017 Results published in a Pfizer media release.
- 15 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Pfizer media release, results of pooled post hoc analysis from this and other two trials (Profiles 19933 and 275556) were published online in Amyloid: The Journal of Protein Folding Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History