A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study of Oral Ixazomib Maintenance Therapy After Initial Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Not Treated With Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOURMALINE-MM4
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 07 Jun 2016 Results from this trial and other trial (NCT02181413) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 26 Feb 2016 According to a Takeda Pharmaceuticals media release, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has granted Orphan Drug desgination to ixazomib for the treatment of patients with relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma.
- 22 Sep 2015 According to Takeda media release, results will be presented at the upcoming 15th International Myeloma Workshop (IMW 2015).