A Phase 1 Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Response Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the BPSC-1001 (VSVΔG-ZEBOV) Ebola Virus Vaccine Candidate in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; New Links Genetics Corporation
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Feb 2016 Trial has been amended with change in treatment arms from 5 to 8 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.