A Phase 1 Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Response Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the BPSC-1001 (VSVΔG-ZEBOV) Ebola Virus Vaccine Candidate in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; New Links Genetics Corporation
- 01 Aug 2017 Results published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases.
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Feb 2016 Trial has been amended with change in treatment arms from 5 to 8 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.