Phase III trial of BC 819 in patients with bladder cancer that was resistant to initial treatment with BCG.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BC 819 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BCG Refractory
- Sponsors BioCancell Therapeutics
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a BioCancell Therapeutics media release, Patients are being followed for up to 2 years, and the median follow-up at the time of the analysis is approximately 18 months.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a BioCancell Therapeutics media release, Full data has been submitted to the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium Annual meeting.
- 14 Aug 2017 This trial will be performed under a Special Protocol Assessment provision of the US FDA, as reported in a BioCancell Therapeutics media release