Study of Daratumumab in Combination with Bortezomib (VELCADE), Thalidomide, and Dexamethasone (VTD) in the First Line Treatment of Transplant Eligible Subjects with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASSIOPEIA
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2014 New trial record
- 10 Nov 2014 The French Intergroup of Myeloma (IFM) in collaboration with Dutch-Belgian Cooperative Trial Group for Hematology Oncology (HOVON) and Janssen Biotech expect to initiate this trial in the second quarter of 2015, according to a Genmab media release.