A Phase 1, Within Cohort, Randomized, Double Blind, Third-party Open, Placebo-controlled, Single- And Multiple Dose Escalation, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Pf-06700841 In Healthy Subjects And Subjects With Plaque Psoriasis And Bioavailability Of A Tablet Formulation Relative To Suspension Formulation And The Effect Of Food On A Tablet Formulation Of Pf-06700841
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6700841 (Primary) ; PF 6700841 (Primary) ; PF 6700841 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 88 to 96 as per ClinicalTrials.gov .