A Phase I and Open Label, Randomized, Controlled Phase II Study Testing the Safety, Toxicities, and Efficacy of MK-3475 in Combination With MRI-guided Laser Ablation in Recurrent Malignant Gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Dec 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.