An 8-week, Randomized, Phase 2, Double-blind, Sequential Parallel-group Comparison Study Of Two Dose Levels Of Pf 06372865 Compared To Placebo As An Adjunctive Treatment In Outpatients With Inadequate Response To Standard Of Care For Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6372865 (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2015 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.