A Phase Ib, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerance, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Effects of Single Doses of Larazotide Acetate (AT-1001) in Celiac Disease Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Larazotide (Primary)
- Indications Coeliac disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Alba Therapeutics
- 14 Sep 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Dec 2014 New trial record