Phase Ib/IIa Study of Palbociclib in MLL-rearranged Acute Leukemias AMLSG 23-14/Palbo-AL-1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMLSG23-14/Palbo Basket Study
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=6) of phase Ib part of the study assessing safety and tolerability, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 15 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jul 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov.