A Phase I Trial of Olaparib in Addition to Cisplatin-based Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy for Patients With High Risk Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (NHSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ORCA-2
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.