A Phase 1, Open‑Label Fixed‑Sequence 2‑Period Crossover Study Of Palbociclib (pd‑0332991) In Healthy Volunteers To Estimate The Effect Of Antacid Treatment On The Bioavailability Of A 125 Mg Single Dose Of Six Experimental Formulations Of Palbociclib Relative To Palbociclib Administration Alone Under Fasted Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Rabeprazole
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Liposarcoma; Malignant melanoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2014 New trial record