Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Velcade in Combination With Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Aug 2018 according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2014 New trial record