Phase I single ascending dose (SAD) study of SAGE 217
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome; Rett syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of two phase 1 studies assessing pharmacokinetics of SAGE-217 presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results assessing safety and tolerability presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 19 Apr 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) 2017 Annual Meeting, according to a Sage Therapeutics media release.