Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BIOD-961 vs. Glucagon for Injection (Eli Lilly) and GlucaGen® (Novo Nordisk) Administered by Subcutaneous and Intramuscular Injection in Normal, Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon (Primary) ; Glucagon (Primary)
- Indications Hypoglycaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Biodel
- 07 Apr 2015 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov ; NCT02403648).
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Biodel media release.
- 16 Mar 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic parameters to determine bioequivalence of glucagon delivered by the Glucagon Emergency Management system to marketed glucagon products), according to a Biodel media release.