A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of LX4211 as Adjunct Therapy in Adult Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With Insulin Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms inTandem1
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Sep 2017 Results analysing 24-week efficacy and safety of sotagliflozin, as adjunct therapy to insulin in type 1 diabetes patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 08 Sep 2017 Results of pooled data from inTandem1 and inTandem2 studies published in the Media Release.
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a Lexicon Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the upcoming European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) 53rd annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History