A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Capecitabine and Cisplatin With or Without Ramucirumab as First-line Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma (RAINFALL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAINFALL
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 03 Jul 2017 This study has been completed in Spain.
- 09 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.