A Phase I Study Using Most Closely HLA-matched Cytomegalovirus-specific T Lymphocytes for the Treatment of Cytomegalovirus Infections Post-allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant(VIRALYM-C)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytomegalovirus specific T cells ViraCyte (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ViraCyte
- 11 Jul 2017 Results published in a ViraCyte media release.
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a ViraCyte media release.
- 11 Jan 2017 Company plans to complete this trial in early 2017, as reported by a ViraCyte media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History