Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-comparator, Event-driven, Superiority Phase III Study of Secondary Prevention of Stroke and Prevention of Systemic Embolism in Patients With a Recent Embolic Stroke of Undetermined Source (ESUS), Comparing Rivaroxaban 15 mg Once Daily With Aspirin 100 mg
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVIGATE ESUS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 14 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium (End date: 2017-10-03).
- 05 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Time from randomization to first occurrence of any of the components of the composite outcome (adjudicated), including: Stroke (ischemic, hemorrhagic, and undefined stroke, TIA with positive neuroimaging), Systemic embolism) has not been met, according to a Bayer media release.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to a Janssen Research & Development media release.