Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-comparator, Event-driven, Superiority Phase III Study of Secondary Prevention of Stroke and Prevention of Systemic Embolism in Patients With a Recent Embolic Stroke of Undetermined Source (ESUS), Comparing Rivaroxaban 15 mg Once Daily With Aspirin 100 mg
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVIGATE ESUS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 31 Aug 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 7060 to 7000.
- 19 Feb 2016 Trial design presented at the 41st International Stroke Conference
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 7000 to 7060 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.