Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-comparator, Event-driven, Superiority Phase III Study of Secondary Prevention of Stroke and Prevention of Systemic Embolism in Patients With a Recent Embolic Stroke of Undetermined Source (ESUS), Comparing Rivaroxaban 15 mg Once Daily With Aspirin 100 mg
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVIGATE ESUS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 09 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden(End date: 3 Oct 2017).
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 15 Dec 2017.