A Phase 1a Multicenter, Open-label Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Study of CC-90003, a Selective Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase (ERK) Inhibitor, in Subjects With Locally-Advanced or Metastatic, Relapsed, or Refractory BRAF or RAS-Mutated Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CC 90003 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History