A Randomized, Double-blind and Placebo-controlled Phase III Trial Comparing Fruquintinib Efficacy and Safety vs Best Support Care (BSC) in Advanced Colorectal Cancer Patients Who Have Failed at Least Second Lines of Chemotherapies
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fruquintinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FRESCO
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 12 Jun 2017 According to a Chi-Med media release, Company hase submitted New Drug Application ("NDA") to China Food and Drug Administration ("CFDA") for fruquintinib for the treatment of patients with advanced colorectal cancer, based on the data from this study.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results published in a Chi-Med media release.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History