A double-blind, randomized investigator-initiated study to determine the safety and the effect of Diamyd in combination with Vitamin D on the progression to type 1 diabetes in children with multiple islet cell autoantibodies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary) ; Vitamin D
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DiAPREV-IT 2
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 According to a Diamyd Medical media release, 26 patients have been included thus far in this trial.
- 09 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Mar 2022 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.