Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Anti-CD22 Chimeric Receptor T Cells in Pediatric and Young Adults With Recurrent or RefractoryCD22-expressing B Cell Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JCAR 018 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 67 to 115.