A Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalating Phase I Trial of the DNA-PK Inhibitor MSC2490484A in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs M 3814 (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 21 Aug 2017 Study design changed from Single Group Assignment to Parallel Assignment. Primary endpoint 'overall response' added to the study, hence trail will also assess the therapeutic use of the drug. Also, small-cell-lung-cancer patients included in part B and C, patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia won't be analysed.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 31 Jul 2019.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 31 Jul 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History