A Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalating Phase I Trial of the DNA-PK Inhibitor MSC2490484A in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs M 3814 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 31 Jul 2019.
- 21 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 31 Jul 2019.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=25) assessing the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and single agent activity of M3814 in patients with solid tumors, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History