A Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalating Phase I Trial of the DNA-PK Inhibitor MSC2490484A in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs M 3814 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Sep 2017 Trial focus has been changed from TU and AR to AR as primary endpoint 'overall response' removed from the study.
- 21 Aug 2017 Study design changed from Single Group Assignment to Parallel Assignment. Primary endpoint 'overall response' added to the study, hence trail will also assess the therapeutic use of the drug. Also, small-cell-lung-cancer patients included in part B and C, patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia won't be analysed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History