An Open-label, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Long-term Clinical Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Administration of Human Plasma-derived C1-esterase Inhibitor in the Prophylactic Treatment of Hereditary Angioedema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 10 Oct 2017.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 10 Oct 2017.
- 12 Aug 2016 This trial was completed in spain.