An Open-label, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Long-term Clinical Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Administration of Human Plasma-derived C1-esterase Inhibitor in the Prophylactic Treatment of Hereditary Angioedema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 12 Aug 2016 This trial was completed in spain.
- 09 Jun 2016 The trial was completed in Czech Republic.
- 09 Feb 2016 Protocol has been amended with addition of extension phase up to 146 weeks as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.