An Open-label, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Long-term Clinical Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Administration of Human Plasma-derived C1-esterase Inhibitor in the Prophylactic Treatment of Hereditary Angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 10 Oct 2017.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 10 Oct 2017.